Location: St. Thomas Site
One position (CUPE)
This position is anticipated to extend for a period of twelve (12) months, subject to availability of work and funding.
The Parent Resource Worker forges relationships with families to build on their strengths, develop their parenting skills, help them connect with resources in the community, and promote healthy babies through safety, growth and learning.
- Successful completion of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, as recognized in the province of Ontario
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience working with parents and children an asset
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time effectively
- Ability to show empathy to clients and their needs
- Ability to problem solve and see different perspectives
- Must be capable of establishing positive interpersonal relationships and able to work as an effective team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and reliable access to an insured working vehicle
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com by February 8, 2019. For further information about the Southwestern Public Health and the community we serve, please visit us at, www.swpublichealth.ca.
Director, Corporate Services & Human Resources
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those under consideration will be contacted.