The following position is anticipated to extend from May 2019 until August 2019 working Monday through Friday, subject to availability of work.
Southwestern Public Health is seeking a motivated, outgoing, self-starting individual who is committed to excellence and integrity and who is interested working in a Health Informatics capacity.
The position will include the opportunity to assist with the deployment of Laserfiche, a document management system, and assist with the development of procedures, user manuals, forms, training and best practices.\
- Currently enrolled or completed post secondary degree in Health Informatics, Computer Science or closely allied discipline from an accredited University or College.
- Demonstrated computer skills in a variety of standard programs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with others in a mentored team setting.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively in a busy environment.
- A criminal reference check completed within the last six (6) months from a Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC), inclusive of vulnerable sector screening, will be required of the successful candidate.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com by May 15, 2019. For further information about the Southwestern Public Health and the community we serve, please visit us at, www.swpublichealth.ca
Manager, Human Resources
Southwestern Public Health
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those under consideration will be contacted.