TOBACCO TEST SHOPPER – Two (2) positions Posting # 2.002 Non-Union Casual part-time
As the successful candidate, you will work with Tobacco Enforcement Officers at the St. Thomas site of Southwestern Public Health to ensure that tobacco retail outlets ask for I.D. and refuse to sell tobacco to those under the age of 19.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Visit local retailers/vendors with a Tobacco Enforcement Officer and attempt to purchase tobacco products
- Check stores for proper signage
- Take notes detailing test shopping activities
- Attend court hearings as required
- Attend mandatory training
- Currently enrolled or successful completion of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma as recognized in the province of Ontario.
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Excellent note taking skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22, 2018.
Southwestern Public Health strives to meet the standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Customer Service Regulation, and will support candidates to modify our recruitment and selection process, should there be a need to modify or remove barriers in order to accommodate those with disabilities, if requested. Should a candidate be contacted and require accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment and selection processes, please notify the Human Resources representative who has contacted you.
Director, Corporate Services & Human Resources