If you have symptoms of an infection and would like to see a doctor, we’ll book an appointment for you.
Clinics with the doctor are held EVERY WEDNESDAY; please call ahead to book an appointment.
Examples of reasons to book an appointment at this clinic:
- Noticeable symptoms (discharge, bumps, itching, burning, rash, etc.)
- Would like to see a doctor about a concern related to STIs
- You have been diagnosed with an STI and need treatment prescribed
- You are concerned about discharge (concerns about a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis)
- You want to continue treatment for a diagnosed STI
Elgin St. Thomas Public Health provides:
Confidential testing and counselling for STI’s
Free diagnosis and treatment
No health card needed
WEDNESDAYS APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED
To Book an Appointment:
CALL US: 519-631-9900; Press 3 for Sexual Health.
WE KEEP YOUR PRIVATES PRIVATE!