What You Need to Know
- These sessions are required for parents/guardians who are considering getting a non-medical vaccine exemption for their children.
- Some of these sessions are drop in and some are appointment based. Check if you need an appointment before coming.
- You will need to bring photo identification with you.
- Plan to spend about one hour at the session. You will need time to fill out some paperwork prior to watching the information session.
- Bring earphones if you have some. This is not required but recommended for group sessions.
- You will receive a Vaccine Education Certificate at the end of your session.
Sessions will take place at Southwestern Public Health’s St. Thomas and Woodstock locations.
1230 Talbot St.
St. Thomas, Ontario
*sessions are offered during regular clinic hours
410 Buller St.
To book a time for an appointment based session, please call 1-800-922-0096.