What You Need to Know
- These sessions are required for parents/guardians who are considering getting a non-medical vaccine exemption for their children.
- Some of these sessions are drop in and some are appointment based. Check if you need an appointment before coming.
- You will need to bring photo identification with you.
- Plan to spend about one hour at the session. You will need time to fill out some paperwork prior to watching the information session.
- Bring earphones if you have some. This is not required but recommended.
- You will receive a Vaccine Education Certificate at the end of your session.
Sessions will take place at Southwestern Public Health’s St. Thomas and Woodstock locations.
1230 Talbot St.
St. Thomas, Ontario
410 Buller St.
To book a time for an appointment based session, please call 1-800-922-0096.