Bring your baby 12 months and younger to our drop-in Well Baby Clinics!
The clinics happen at the Ontario Early Years Centre (OEYC) at the same time as their Baby and Me program. This gives you the chance to meet other parents and play with your baby in a group setting. To learn more about the OEYC in your area, click here.
At our drop-in:
- Find out how your baby is growing and developing.
- Talk with a Public Health Nurse about breastfeeding and infant feeding.
- Confidential meeting space where you can talk about the emotional changes parenthood brings.
- 1st Tuesday of each month from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm.
Location: Ontario Early Years Centre, 7 Morrison Drive, St. Thomas.
- The last Tuesday of the month from 9:30 am – 11:30 am.
Location: Ontario Early Years Centre, 24 John St. North, Aylmer
A nurse is also available by phone or drop in at the Health Unit with all of the above information. Please call, email, or walk-in.
Parking: Ample parking is available free of charge for visitors to our main office. We also provide bike racks.