A healthy workplace supports the mental well-being of all employees.
People with good mental well-being have:
- self confidence
- good self esteem
- the ability to create and maintain healthy relationships
- sense of meaning and purpose
- balance between work, play, rest and activity
- the ability to concentrate and be productive at work
- the ability to cope with the stresses of life.
Psychological and Social Support
Clear Leadership and Expectations
Civility and Respect
Growth and Development
Recognition and Reward
Involvement and Influence
Protection of Physical Safety