Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation we will not be offering in-person breastfeeding classes until further notice.
Oxford, St. Thomas, and Elgin County residents will be given priority when registering for prenatal classes. Registrants living outside of the county areas will be placed on a wait list if needed.
Please be advised: If you are having any pain, bleeding, or you feel as if something is wrong, call your health care provider immediately, go to the nearest emergency department, or call 911 for help.
Prenatal Education Options
Southwestern Public Health (St. Thomas Site) offers the following Prenatal Education options:
- Online Prenatal Classes: Southwestern Public Health provides FREE Online Prenatal Classes that can be completed at your own time.
- Breastfeeding Class (Free)
- Teen Prenatal Classes (Free)
Ready to Register?
- REGISTER ONLINE and we will follow up with you by phone or email;
- CALL US at 519-631-9900 or 1-800-922-0096; or
- EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note classes are subject to cancellation based on insufficient class numbers.)
Is there a Prenatal Class Fee?
- Online Prenatal and Prenatal Breastfeeding classes at the St. Thomas Site are FREE for St. Thomas, Elgin, and Oxford County residents.
Where is Southwestern Public Health (St. Thomas Site) Located?
Southwestern Public Health
St. Thomas Site
1230 Talbot Street, St. Thomas, ON N5P 1G9