Oxford, St. Thomas, and Elgin County residents will be given priority when registering for prenatal classes. Registrants living outside of the county areas will be placed on a wait list if needed.
Please be advised: If you are having any pain, bleeding, or you feel as if something is wrong, call your health care provider immediately, go to the nearest emergency department, or call 911 for help.
Prenatal Education Options
Southwestern Public Health (Woodstock Site) offers the following prenatal options:
- Online Prenatal Classes: Southwestern Public Health provides FREE Online Prenatal Classes that can be completed at your own time.
- Full Day Prenatal Class (Saturdays; $60 fee)
- Breastfeeding Class (Free)
- Teen Prenatal Classes (Free)
Ready to Register?
- REGISTER ONLINE and we will follow up with you by phone or email;
- CALL US at 519-421-9901 Ext 3473; or
- EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note classes are subject to cancellation based on insufficient class numbers.)
Is there a Prenatal Class Fee?
- Online Prenatal and Prenatal Breastfeeding classes are FREE for Oxford, St. Thomas, and Elgin County residents.
- There is a $60 fee for the Woodstock site’s Full Day Prenatal Class.
Where is Southwestern Public Health (Woodstock) Located?
Southwestern Public Health
410 Buller Street, Woodstock, ON N4S 4N2