Southwestern Public Health Safe Kids Week Giveaway: Rules and regulations
Like, share and comment for your chance to win between June 3rd - June 14th
In support of Safe Kids Week, Southwestern Public Health will be giving away two $100 gift cards.
To enter the contest, “like” and “share” the post and comment which region you live in between June 3rd - June 14th.
One winner for Oxford and one winner for Elgin St. Thomas will be drawn and announced on June 17th. The winners will be chosen using a random generator application.
Contest rules and regulations
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
We reserve the right to exclude entries that do not follow Southwestern Public Health’s posting policy. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Comments that contain personal, confidential or protected information (as referenced by the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and the Personal Health Information Protection Act)
- Inappropriate or offensive content, including comments that are sexual, violent or profane in nature and behaviour that is not suited to a “General” audience rating suitable for all ages
- Content that promotes hate or illegal activity, or that is not consistent with the principles of the Ontario Human Rights Code
- “Trolling,” or the practice of using inflammatory, deceptive or off-topic comments to start an argument
- Spam or bulk content
- Unsolicited promotions, requests or calls for products or services, including posts that promote a political affiliation or interest group
All content and information is for the sole purpose of the dental prize contest and will be visible on Southwestern Public Health’s Facebook page. The personal information of the chosen winners will be kept strictly confidential and will be destroyed following the completion of this promotion.
The contest is open from June 3rd - June 14th, 2019 and the winners will be selected via random draw. Participants must like, share and comment on the post to be entered to win. The deadline to enter each draw is 11:00pm on June 14th. Participants who do not reside in Oxford County, Elgin County or St. Thomas will be disqualified. Winners will be contacted via Facebook messenger. Prizes must be picked up at the local health unit. Identification may need to be provided to confirm winners. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Employees of Southwestern Public Health are not eligible to win.
While every measure will be taken to ensure contest rules are followed, contest applicants agree that Southwestern Public Health assumes no risk or responsibility for failure to comply to contest rules and regulations.