Welcome to the You’re the Chef Portal!
In this portal, you will find a variety of information to help you run the You’re the Chef program in your school or agency. Information can be accessed from the menu on the right hand side. Here you will find:
- My Profile – This includes your contact information, training date, training expiry date, and the type of training you’ve completed.
- My Programs – This page allows you to input information about the programs that you’ve lead. The health unit will collect this information to track how many programs have been offered throughout Elgin, Oxford and St. Thomas.
- Manuals – This includes electronic copies of all the resources needed to organize and run You’re the Chef. All resources can be downloaded and printed.
- FAQs – This section includes frequently asked questions. If you have a question about healthy eating, nutrition, or the program in general, please contact the dietitians.
- Resources – This page includes fact sheets, videos and reliable nutrition information to enhance your programs.
Last Updated: April 5, 2017