MOE Licensed Laboratories

microscopePublic Health Laboratories conduct bacteriological samples such as Total Coliforms and E. Coli.

Clients who would like to have their water tested for other parameters should look at the Valid License Classes (Microbiological, Organic Chemical, Radioanalytical, Physical/Other, Inorganic Chemical) for each lab to determine the appropriate tests specific labs can perform.

Please note: fees may vary according to private laboratory or test parameter.

Ministry of Environment Licensed Laboratories

Ministry of Environment Licensed Laboratories that Test for Lead