The Online Food Safety Report will show:
- Name of the Food Premises with address and phone number. The owner and operator information will NOT be included.
- Date of Inspection: Food Safety Reports will be displayed from December 1st, 2014 onwards.
- Type of Food Premises (e.g., restaurant, bakery, institution).
- Type of Inspection (required compliance inspection, follow-up re-inspection, complaint inspection).
- Violations observed during inspection (Types)
- No - Violations observed during inspection; may include specific comments or instructions provided.
- CDI: Corrected during inspection. Violations observed that were corrected immediately will be noted as CDI (Corrected During Inspection), in the Compliance column.
- If NO violations observed, Action Taken will say “Satisfactory – No Action Required. No violations observed at time of inspection.”
- Action Taken will also summarize Enforcement Action taken (e.g., Order to Close, Ticket Issued, Summons Issued, Contaminated Foods Seized).