Whether you’re planning a pregnancy or already pregnant, this is an important time in your life. You’ll have many questions and will be making many decisions over the next few months that can affect the health of you and your baby.
Southwestern Public Health wants to help you and your baby have the best start possible. Public Health nurses can help with:
- Health-related information
- Smoking cessation referrals
- Prenatal and parenting classes
- Breastfeeding and lactation support
- Post-partum mood disorder support
- Infant and toddler growth and development questions
- Home visits
If you have any questions, contact us at 1-800-922-0096 or speak to your primary health care provider.