Medications can increase your risk of falling. Some medications relax you, help you sleep or improve your mood AND can increase your risk of falling.
Check & Track Your Medication
- Create your own Personalized Medication Book (from Knowledge is the Best Medicine) to record your medications, allergies and other health information.
- Keep it up-to-date (your pharmacist, doctor, nurse or other healthcare team member can help you with this).
- Bring it with you to all of your medical appointments or when you go to the hospital.
- Medication Fact Sheet (Finding Balance Ontario) (PDF document)
- MedsCheck (MOHLTC):
Free pharmacist consultation for medication safety.
- Anyone Can Fall (Finding Balance Ontario) (PDF Brochure)