Immunization Reporting

Parents and caregivers are required to provide proof of their child’s immunizations to Southwestern Public Health for their child(ren) to be able to attend school. This is enforced under the Immunization of School Pupils Act.

A copy of a child’s immunization record must be provided to Public Health when registering their child for school and each time their child receives an immunization.

You can quickly and conveniently enter your child’s immunization record online.

If you live in Elgin/St. Thomas view and submit immunizations here.

If you live in Oxford view and submit immunizations here.


Residents in Oxford can also provide a copy of immunization records the following ways:

In person – Southwestern Public Health Woodstock site, 410 Buller St. in Woodstock.

Mail – 410 Buller St., Woodstock, ON  N4S 4N2

For more information, contact Southwestern Public Health to speak with a Public Health Nurse at 1-800-922-0096.


Keeping your records up to date

Your child’s immunization record is needed when they begin daycare or school. It may also be required for going to summer camp; changing schools; starting college, university or a new job; going for emergency health care; and travel out of the country.

An up-to-date immunization record is required for school attendance in Ontario. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to update a child’s immunization record with Southwestern Public Health.

For more information contact