Welcome to Online Appointment Booking
Due to COVID-19 our clinics have changed.
A few important things to note before booking an appointment:
- We ask those with a regular health care provider to please book with them.
- A Health Card is NOT required (however, if you bring a Health Card, it may help us find your record).
- Children who are too young to make informed health care decisions must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or must have a note from a parent or legal guardian giving consent for immunization.
- Wherever possible, bring your immunization record(s) with you to the clinic.
- If you are feeling unwell, call us at 1-800-922-0096 and talk to a Vaccine Preventable Disease nurse. The nurse will be able to tell you if you can still be immunized or if you should wait.
- Looking for ways to make your child’s immunization appointment a more positive experience? Learn More About Reducing Pain During Immunizations.
- TB skin tests cannot be booked online, please visit TB Skin Test Page for more details.
Immunization clinics are held by appointment only at the following locations: