In Elgin County? Bring Your Baby 12 Months & Younger to Our
Drop-In Well Baby Clinics!
The clinics happen at the EarlyON Child & Family Centres at the same time as their Baby and Me program. This gives you the chance to meet other parents and play with your baby in a group setting. To learn more about the EarlyON in your area, click Here.
At our drop-in:
- Find out more about monitoring growth of babies and children
- Talk with a Public Health Nurse about breastfeeding and infant feeding.
- Confidential meeting space where you can talk about the emotional changes parenthood brings.
- 1st Tuesday of each month from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm.
Location: EarlyON Child & Family Centre, 7 Morrison Drive, St. Thomas.
- Thursdays from 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Location: Northside Neighbourhood Hub, 114 Confederation Drive, Unit 2, St. Thomas.
- The last Monday of each month from 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm.
Location: McGregor Public School, 204 John Street, South, Aylmer, ON N5H 1T2
A nurse is also available by phone or drop in at the Health Unit (St. Thomas site) with all of the above information. Please call, email, or walk-in.
Parking: Ample parking is available free of charge for visitors to our main office. We also provide bike racks.