The successful candidate will be responsible for working with a high degree of autonomy and works as part of an interdisciplinary team to assess the individual nutrition needs of public health clients (individuals and groups)
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Nutrition from a recognized baccalaureate program.
- Successful completion of an accredited dietetic internship.
- Current registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario in good standing.
- Prior working experience as a Dietitian, experience in community or public health would be an asset.
- Knowledge, skills and recent experience in health promotion and community development, including the ability to apply the principles of adult learning, program development and community collaboration.
- Must be capable of establishing positive interpersonal relationships and able to work as an effective team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and reliable access to an insured working vehicle.
- A criminal reference check completed within the last six (6) months from a Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC), inclusive of vulnerable sector screening, will be required of the successful candidate.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 28, 2019.
Manager, Human Resources
Southwestern Public Health
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those under consideration will be contacted.